Call Us Today!: 519.716.1677   |    2016 Schedule NOW AVAILABLE! Click To View

BOOK THE STUDIO!
For your next event, function or meeting. Click to book.
Kids Pilate Parties
We are excited to offer a fun and stress-free kids Party that is aimed to engaged children in a healthy and active way!
Ladies Night In - A Night away to reconnect to your Inner self
Call your BFF and mark the date on the calendar for your Escape Away.
New Classes Added
Enjoy a wider range of classes at Pilates With Mandy. Click to view all our classes.

Popular Classes

View

View

View

View

Book your sessions today!

Click To View All Classes

Fit Connection Classes

Shellie strongly believes that fitness and nutrition need to go hand in hand when starting your transformation journey.  80% of your results will start in the kitchen, while the other 20% of your results will come from being disciplined with your fitness regime.  She also believes that small steps to success are what will give you the long term healthy lifestyle you are looking to achieve.
 
Shellie has a passion for helping people and being their biggest cheerleader!  Shellie started her journey in coaching people to lose weight or get more healthy in 2010 with the #1 Health & Fitness Challenge company in North America today.  During her journey she has been able to directly or indirectly helps 1000s across Canada, the USA and into Europe with this platform.  Working with clients and challengers to set 90 day goals, finding out what behaviours they have associated to food & their health and putting them on a path to feeding their body better. while challenging them to a healthier lifestyle through nutrition and challenge groups. 
 
Shellie is a Certified Fitness Instructor and teaches the Xtremefit Classes & Circuit classes at the studio.  Xtremefit is well-rounded workouts. Drawing from weight lifting, interval training, yoga, plyometrics, and martial arts, among other things, you’ll work your body from every angle thereby increasing your power, strength, balance, and athletic ability.
 
Shellie is also a Certified Nutritional Therapist and will be happy to help guide you to better eating habits, providing meal guides and nutritional coaching.
 
 
Let Shellie help you with a customized action plan & life-changing motivation (not to mention a sexy, healthy body that you feel good living in)

 

Latest news

Testimonials

I use to work out all the time before kids and Pilates was the first thing I've done since having kids. I love the challenge and how good I feel the next day. I'm hooked and will be signing up for the next session.
Pilates Student
Hespeler, Ontario

View All Testimonials